1 polo field lane // exquisite elegance
A sprawling estate emerges on over half an acre in Polo Club North. Steeped in quiet solitude given its expansive and lush surroundings, this residence presents a rarity in space and privacy. Classic demure emerges throughout the interior, where residents can relish in the delicate balance between showstopping entertainment venues and the refreshing silence of private, architecturally charged spaces. An indoor pool sanctuary is complemented by an outdoor pool surrounded by private landscaping, multiple entertaining vignettes and an immense backyard — all within moments of Cherry Creek’s endless amenities.
- expansive + rare lot size in Polo Club North
- stunning indoor + outdoor pool
- private surroundings with lush landscaping
- new interior + exterior paint
- new roof + pool pumps
- luxurious finishes, including custom quartzite
- designer kitchen with outdoor connectivity
- resplendent bedroom spaces + spa-like baths
- separate in-law apartment
- close proximity to Cherry Creek North
The estate’s remarkable exterior is matched by the home’s luxurious interior — both of which flaunt new paint. A new roof crowns the residence while towering ceilings soar upward inside. The entryway is flanked by a great room that leads into a home library with built-ins. Custom quartzite shines in a designer kitchen, where vast windows, an adjacent living area and outdoor connectivity create a stunning venue for entertaining. Exceptional artistry defines the bedroom spaces, including a primary bedroom with an indulgent en-suite bathroom. Additional spaces, such as another wood-wrapped office, a finished basement and an in-law apartment ensure serenity at every turn.
- expertly crafted millwork + wood finishes
- towering ceilings with exposed beams
- central window-lined walkway
- radiant library + private office
- exceptional entertaining spaces
- resplendent primary suite tucked beneath a radial ceiling
- exquisite five-piece en-suite bathroom
- generous space for guests
- private in-law apartment
This home paints an exquisite picture for at-home soirees and lively gatherings. An indoor pool area overlooks the home’s backyard through expansive windows, allowing residents poolside entertainment year-round with an atrium-like dining space nearby. Escape to the backyard haven through multiple indoor access points and cherish each thoughtfully laid out retreat — from a covered patio with a vast fireplace to an elevated terrace that overlooks part of the verdant lawn. Surrounded by stone tile and privacy landscaping, the outdoor pool provides both an escape from Colorado’s summer sun and an oasis for gatherings big and small.
- lavish indoor pool area with a dining space
- vast backyard bisected by an elegant breezeway
- expansive + verdant lawn with privacy landscaping
- sunny outdoor pool + generous patio space
- covered patio with a fireplace
Perhaps the most coveted neighborhood of Denver, Polo Club North within Cherry Creek is home to the city’s most treasured art galleries, fine dining establishments and high-end shops. However, this locale is not just glitz and glamor — access to nature is a breeze on the Cherry Creek Trail. An easy commute to downtown, the Denver Tech Center and DIA makes this vibrant locale one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- treasured art galleries
- fine dining establishments
- high-end shops
- proximity to Cherry Creek Trail
- easy access to downtown, DTC + DIA
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.