1024 Linden Drive
Indulge in opulence and sophistication nestled on 3+ private acres in Pine Brook Hills. As one of Boulder County’s most revered locations, Pine Brook Hills showcases Colorado’s most astounding architectural wonders — and 1024 Linden Drive is among those spectacular properties. Space and expansiveness are given a stage throughout the home as evidenced by soaring ceilings, long stretches of glass and instances of depth and dimension throughout.
Designed by Renee Kaiser of Studio Rand and Gerry Karnish of Karnish Interior Design, this stunning property exudes luxury. The grand entryway, with its inlaid slate, marble and metal art, leads to a great room with towering ceilings, wall-to-wall fire feature and captivating beams. The gourmet kitchen boasts high-end appliances, including a SubZero refrigerator and Wolf microwave.
- grand entryway with inlaid floor art
- soaring 18’ ceilings in living room
- generous space for indoor + outdoor entertaining
- elevator to lower level
- kitchen with walk-in pantry + high-end appliances
- dedicated office space + formal dining room
- primary hideaway with private patio access
- en-suite bathroom + two walk-in closets
- temp-controlled wine cellar/tasting room
- resplendent outdoor oasis with outdoor kitchen
- outdoor living area with hot tub and fire pit
- oversized 3-car garage with remote-controlled storage
The primary bedroom is a vision of elegance, featuring a gas fireplace with Ann Sacks accent tile, remote-controlled drapes and a private patio. Descend to the lower level to discover a temperature-controlled wine cellar/tasting room, a fitness area and a media room with a built-in Murphy bed and storage.
- elegant primary suite
- vaulted ceilings
- gas fireplace surrounded by Ann Sacks tile
- remote-controlled drapes
- exotic Savannah granite
- two walk-in closets
- lower level with seasonal closets + multiple storage zones
- media room with built-in Murphy bed
The exterior of this exquisite property offers multiple outdoor living spaces, including an outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill, smoker and a partially walled and roofed outdoor living room with a hot tub and fire pit. Each space is a decadent hideaway surrounded by rock outcroppings, Aspen trees and native pines. Serenity is found at every turn with balcony spaces overlooking the mountains, terraces on which to enjoy quiet mornings and covered patios ideal for watching the seasons pass by.
- six distinct outdoor living spaces
- creekside serenity
- drip system for outdoor potted plants
- sprinkler system for maintenance-free landscaping
- outdoor kitchen with built-in Lynx gas grill
- Traeger smoker + granite countertops
- remote-controlled awnings
- hot tub + fire pit
Rural yet just a short drive away from Boulder’s exceptional dining and shopping, this home sits in the Pine Brook neighborhood — the idyllic image of Colorado living. Known for its exceptional views and easy access to Boulder’s most invigorating hiking and outdoor recreation, this neighborhood is suitable for those who desire immersion in green space with easy access to Boulder’s unmatched offerings.
- generous mountain views
- serene + quiet locale
- moments from Boulder amenities
- steeped in outdoor recreation opportunities
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your monthly dose of significant properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.