1050 pine street // rustic revival
Nestled amidst Boulder County's Gold Hill region, Ashley House stands as a testament to world-class design and unparalleled craftsmanship. Built by renowned master log home builder Ed Shure of Timmerhaus, the home is a living piece of art surrounded by 140 acres of blissful mountain landscape. European elements harmoniously blend with the comforts of log cabin living. Yet, the expression of the house protects the sense of tranquility, allowing guests and residents to succumb to the sanctuary of the landscape through meticulous craftsmanship.
- Masterfully constructed by Ed Shure of Timmerhaus
- World-class design + craftsmanship
- Norwegian log cabin + British influence
- 140 acres of mountain landscape
- Constructed with sustainably sourced Yellowstone logs
- Curated + vintage elements throughout
- Multiple balconies with panoramic views
- Nestled in vibrant Gold Hill
- Moments from Downtown Boulder
The home showcases a collection of curated elements, including 22-inch spruce logs sourced from Yellowstone, four exquisite fireplaces and antique French Provincial doors and a luminous kitchen hearth that create an ambiance that is both elegant and welcoming. The interior showcases a collection of four exquisite and individually designed fireplaces, including a 17th century stone manor house fireplace. The grand rooms exude a sense of opulence and sophistication, drawing inspiration from the timeless beauty of manor house architecture. With a harmonious blend of natural and architectural elements, a rich heritage and an artistic vision that emanates throughout, this home offers a transformative living experience that invites owners to embrace tranquility, creativity and the captivating beauty of Colorado’s enchanting landscape.
- 22” spruce logs sustainably sourced from Yellowstone
- 4 antique fireplaces + French provincial doors
- meticulously maintained residence with the finest finishes
- manor house style grand rooms
- soaring ceilings enchantingly immersed in natural light
Immersed in the tranquil beauty of its 140-acre landscape, Ashley House offers a sanctuary where nature becomes an integral part of the living experience. The multiple panoramic balconies invite residents to savor the majestic views of Colorado’s snow-capped mountains, including the awe-inspiring Long’s Peak and Continental Divide. The majesty of Colorado’s forests wraps residents in a sense of wonder will towering pines, wildflowers and meadows — all of which have been thoroughly fire and weather mitigated.
- unparalleled Continental Divide views
- multiple balconies with panoramic views
- generous space to entertain al fresco
- 140-acre wonderland of Colorado bliss
Despite its idyllic seclusion, Ashley House is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Downtown Boulder and moments from the vibrant Gold Hill community, ensuring residents can easily access the comforts of urban living. Additionally, residents are nestled within the Boulder Valley School District. Mountain adventure surrounds the home, yet the comforts of Boulder’s finest dining and shopping establishments are a short escape away.
- 30 minutes from Downtown Boulder
- nestled in the coveted Gold Hill community
- Boulder Valley School District
- the perfect balance of seclusion + connection
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to email@example.com.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.