1100 south vine street // blissful living
Steeped in the incredible East Wash Park locale just one block from Old South Gaylord, this residence illustrates blissful living. Crafted in 2022 by Stone Cloud, the home sits on an elevated lot for a great sense of privacy. Contemporary elegance permeates each space with floor-to-ceiling windows, an entertainer’s flow and generous space for rejuvenation.
- built in 2022 by Stone Cloud
- centrally located near eateries + shops
- elevated lot for extra privacy
- cascades of natural light
- designer kitchen with thoughtful amenities
- radiant primary escape with vast walk-in closet
- basement apartment with separate entrance
- blissful backyard connectivity with outdoor kitchen
- flexible space above garage
A serene atmosphere and cascades of natural light permeate through the open-concept main floor, from the dining space to the designer kitchen. Thoughtful amenities such as a vast center island, a built-in espresso maker and a wine dispenser make light work of home entertaining. Grounded by a gas fireplace, the living room opens to a private backyard haven with an outdoor kitchen and generous space to gather. The upper-level primary haven evokes rejuvenation with balcony access, a spa-like bathroom and a stunning walk-in closet. The lower level encompasses a unique basement apartment with a separate entrance and dedicated parking space. Additional flex space is found above the garage, where residents can imagine a music room, office, art studio and more.
- open-concept layout
- gas fireplace + seamless outdoor connectivity
- private balcony access in primary suite
- lucrative basement apartment
- generous flex space throughout
The entertaining capabilities of this home are amplified by a fully customized outdoor haven. Accordion glass doors fold to reveal a stone patio bordered by a resplendent outdoor kitchen complete with luxe appliances. Private fencing surrounds the backyard to create a sense of serenity while a lush lawn adds recreational opportunities.
- seamless outdoor access
- high-end outdoor kitchen
- generous space for hosting
- private fencing + lush lawn
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and a lake. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are strolling around the park’s well-kept paths, joining their soccer league for a post-game picnic or sharing the playground with fellow families. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.
- moments from Washington Park
- access to spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts + lake
- nearby restaurants, cafes + shops
- proximity to Denver Country Club + Cherry Creek Shopping Center
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.