144 south cherry street // dynamic grandeur
An immersion of contemporary design radiates throughout this Hilltop residence. Designed and built by the renowned Alvarez Morris of AMA Studio, the residence offers a blend of organic finishes juxtaposed with architectural lines. Alvarez Morris Architectural Studio excels in creating inviting and innovative spaces around the world. The combined experience of Carlos Alvarez and Carolyn Morris cultivates a comprehensive knowledge and a unique perspective, placing AMA at the forefront of design excellence. The AMA Studio prioritizes the collaboration of architecture and interiors, ensuring that each AMA design is a balanced composition of contemporary and traditional elements that exemplify sophistication and timeless elegance.
Infused with the home is a selection of ultra-luxury finishes, lighting and added conveniences, such as Aurum home technology, energy-efficient HVAC systems, waterworks plumbing and more — all within Denver’s treasured Hilltop locale.
- designed by renowned architect, Carlos Alvarez
- seamless blend of organic finishes + architectural lines
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- European white oak hardwood flooring
- custom cabinetry throughout
- sculptural central staircase
- state-of-the-art appliance package
- waterworks plumbing throughout
- energy efficient HVAC systems
- TruStile single panel doors
- Emtek lever handles
Structural landscaping leads residents into a main floor grounded by European white oak flooring and anchored by a sculptural center staircase – all of which opens through vast windows and panels of glass to the oversized lot. Entertaining is bliss in a kitchen equipped with a high-end appliance package, custom cabinetry, a spacious caterer’s pantry and seamless access to the outdoor haven. A waterfall island anchors the space, drawing guests and residents in for home soirees. Yawal steel windows invite in cascades of light, illuminating every space including a primary sanctuary with a rejuvenating designer bathroom.
- endless entertaining spaces
- high-end appliance package
- sleek designer cabinetry
- caterer’s pantry + waterfall island
- access to the outdoors through expansive glass
- Yawal steel windows
- deluxe primary hideaway
New owners can imagine a showstopping outdoor oasis with pool infrastructure in place, surrounded by sleek covered and uncovered terrace spaces. Radiate in Colorado’s coveted climate from a beautifully hardscaped backyard, fenced in and characterized by mature landscaping for supreme privacy. With seamless access to the designer kitchen, this space is an entertainer’s dream.
- pool infrastructure already in place
- spacious terrace overlooking the backyard
- covered + uncovered spaces for seasonal entertaining
- cedar-lined ceilings with recessed lighting + fans
Named 2021’s Best Neighborhood by 5280 Magazine, Hilltop is Denver’s renowned luxury urban neighborhood. With a convenient location that’s close to iconic parks, DIA, Downtown and the Denver Tech Center, there is no better place to set down roots. Within the vicinity is Cherry Creek, an area known for its top-tier boutiques, restaurants and entertainment venues. High-end living is synonymous with this enviable locale.
- coveted + enviable locale
- Denver’s renowned luxury urban neighborhood
- close to iconic parks, DIA, downtown + DTC
- proximity to Cherry Creek
- access to restaurants, boutiques + entertainment
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to email@example.com.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.