2042 mariposa avenue // rejuvenating radiance
Towering ceilings and thoughtful features exemplify quiet luxury in this Boulder hideaway. Elegant landscaping frames a stone front porch, flowing inward to an open-concept living and dining space nestled under soaring ceilings. Natural light cascades in through sliding glass doors, illuminating hardwood floors and a sleek nearby kitchen. With a Viking oven, cozy dining nook and easy outdoor access, entertaining is a breeze. An upper-level loft overlooks the living space and escorts owners into a primary suite with vaulted ceilings, a private balcony and an office spacious enough for two workstations. Escape to the outdoor oasis through multiple access points to enjoy the home’s corner lot orientation. Private fencing surrounds an expertly crafted landscape characterized by flagstone walkways, generous deck space and a garage capped by a studio space.
- sunny + verdant corner lot
- surrounded by mountain views
- open-concept living + dining with high ceilings
- Viking oven in a kitchen with a dining nook
- flexible upper-level loft space
- sprawling primary suite with connected office
- private balcony access
- spa-like bathroom equipped with a sauna
- seamless outdoor connectivity
- generous deck space + thoughtful landscaping
- studio located above the garage
Each upper-level bedroom is a serene hideaway accented by hardwood floors and rejuvenating bathrooms. Among these oases is a stunning primary suite nestled beneath towering ceilings. The en-suite bath evokes elevated self-care with a soaking tub and a sauna, all conveniently located by a walk-in closet with laundry. At-home work is a pleasure in the connected office space, which is vast enough to house two workstations with storage.
- bright + open bedroom spaces
- hardwood floors + generous windows
- primary suite with vaulted ceilings
- private balcony + attached office
- spa-like bathroom suite with walk-in closet
The outdoors are celebrated on this expansive lot with multiple access points to enjoy the serenity of the backyard and the Flatiron views beyond. A covered deck offers privacy with wood fencing and extends back to a lush lawn surrounded by mature shrubs.
- resplendent outdoor spaces
- covered + uncovered deck area
- garage with additional studio
Picturesque at every turn yet distinctly imbued with neighborhood charm, Boulder is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. Such accolades are apparent the moment residents arrive home. A bustling restaurant scene, unparalleled outdoor access and a divine mix of architectural interest establish Boulder as the quintessential locale for Colorado living. Enjoy the vibrance of Pearl Street, the awe-inducing wonder of the Flatirons and every charming sight in between.
- perfectly positioned near trails + parks
- close to Boulder’s most sought-after amenities
- easy access to Pearl Street shopping + dining
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.