2135 knollwood drive // panoramic perfection
Natural surroundings influence the seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity of this luxurious Boulder estate. Nestled in the coveted Knollwood community, the vast .45-acre lot backs to Farmers Ditch and is perched above the city for unparalleled Boulder Canyon and Flatiron views. Inside, a seamless open-concept floorplan unfolds with fine finishes and impressive luminosity throughout. Relish in Boulder’s finest location with a pool, multiple terraces and lush landscaping.
An open-concept living, dining and kitchen area is set beneath towering ceilings. Vast windows illuminate the space in abundant natural light crafting a bright and airy atmosphere. Imagine hosting gatherings with guests beneath the warm glow of a modern light fixture or relaxing on crisp evenings around a statement fireplace. High-end appliances and sleek cabinetry define the minimalist design of a fully reimagined chef’s kitchen boasting a center island with plenty of room for seating.
- luxurious Boulder estate nestled on .45 acres + backed by Farmers Ditch
- unparalleled Flatiron views
- seamless open-concept floorplan
- thoughtful designer finishes
- towering ceilings + luminous light
- minimalist kitchen with sleek cabinetry + Gaggenau high-end appliances
- sliding glass doors leading to a vast balcony with a built-in kitchen + views
- main-floor primary oasis with a balcony, walk-in closet with a built-in desk + resplendent bathroom
- versatile upper level with potential for an office, at-home gym or guest retreat
- multiple terraces + tranquil pool
Surrounding the living area, sliding glass doors invite residents outward onto a vast balcony with a built-in kitchen and 180-degree views. Enjoy dining al fresco with guests as sunset hues unfold over the mountains in the distance. Beyond, a large backyard with mature trees and lush landscaping is impressive with a tranquil pool overlooked by multiple outdoor terraces.
- floor-to-ceiling sliding glass
- built-in kitchen
- 180-degree views
- tranquil pool
- multiple outdoor terraces
Situated conveniently on the main floor, this home’s primary suite boasts large windows and private access to the balcony. An impressive walk-in closet with a built-in desk offers plenty of room for storage and organization. Revel in relaxation in a resplendent bathroom grounded by a vast soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The upper-level flex space creates the perfect hideaway for an office, at-home gym and guest retreat with a built-in Murphy bed. Downstairs, a finished lower level is complete with a spacious recreation room featuring a wall of built-in shelving.
- private balcony access
- vast soaking tub
- walk-in shower
- built-in Murphy bed
- built-in shelving
Renowned as one of Boulder’s most coveted locales, this picturesque neighborhood is tucked between Mapleton Hill and Boulder Open Space. Enjoy spending sun-filled afternoons exploring nearby nature trails including the Mt. Sanitas, Red Rock and Anemone trailheads, Boulder Open Space or relax in many nearby parks and outdoor spaces. Located just a short jaunt from downtown, vibrant Pearl Street offers an endless array of restaurants, shopping and entertainment options.
- situated between Mapleton Hill + Boulder Open Space
- nearby nature trails including Mt. Sanitas, Red Rock + Anemone trailheads
- proximity to Boulder Open Space, parks + outdoor spaces
- located a short jaunt from Pearl Street
- easy access to restaurants, shopping + entertainment
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit milehimodern.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your monthly dose of significant properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.