2345 spotswood place // architectural grandeur
Opulent architectural details and peaceful serenity come forth in one of North Boulder’s most beloved locales. A host of elegant details, such as an office with built-in storage and multiple fireplaces throughout, encompass an entertainer’s layout with the ability to enjoy serenity with solid wood doors. Sleek designer elements and an enviable backyard escape come together to craft an exceptional Boulder treasure.
- grand architectural details + formal spaces
- dedicated home office with built-ins
- chef’s kitchen with outdoor connectivity
- multiple living spaces
- primary suite with vaulted ceilings
- sprawling lower-level hideaway
- spacious patio covered by a pergola
- professional, pollinator-friendly landscaping
- herb + cut flower beds
- seasonal views of the Foothills
- radiant locale near nature trails
Enter into a foyer grounded by a grand staircase, flanked by both a light-infused great room + an inspiring office lined with built-ins. An open-concept living and kitchen space — the latter of which is a chef’s dream with luxe appliances and a wet bar — provides seamless outdoor access. Towering ceilings continue upwards into a primary suite marked by dual-entry closets and a sumptuous bathroom with spa-like details. Versatile space for hosting is found in an entertainer’s lower level.
- radiant curved staircase
- hardwood flooring throughout
- home office with built-ins
- great room with torrents of natural light
- designer kitchen + multiple fireplaces
- entertainer’s layout
Just as grand as the interior is a lovingly maintained outdoor haven. An assemblage of pollinator-friendly herb and cut flower gardens commingle with mature trees, lush lawns, a water feature and a pergola-topped patio area from which to enjoy it all. Seasonally, the landscape shifts to accommodate Foothills views. The home’s peaceful locale and proximity to trails create a sanctuary within Boulder.
- exceptional outdoor haven
- serene patio space with a pergola
- gorgeous flagstone area with water feature
- private fencing surrounds
- lovingly maintained landscaping
- perennial + pollinator-friendly plantings
Situated within the Wellington Gardens locale of North Boulder, this home is a coveted escape nestled within the city. Picturesque at every turn yet distinctly imbued with neighborhood charm, Boulder is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. Such accolades are apparent the moment residents arrive home. A bustling restaurant scene, unparalleled outdoor access and a divine mix of architectural interest establish Boulder as the quintessential locale for Colorado living. Enjoy the vibrance of Pearl Street, the awe-inducing wonder of the Flatirons and every charming sight in between.
- sought-after Wellington Gardens locale
- access to infinite trails
- coveted shopping + dining
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.