2860 7th street // subtle serenity
The finest in Boulder living unfolds within the Newlands neighborhood — a locale situated near Downtown, Ideal Market and many of the serene nature trail systems that Boulder has to offer. Nestled on a verdant lot with mature trees, this home celebrates its location with treasured outdoor connectivity. A functional layout offers rejuvenating bedroom spaces and two dedicated main-floor offices that are flexible for endless uses. Thoughtful touches, such as a fireplace on each level, radiant heat throughout and owned solar panels elevate this home to a new standard of luxury in Boulder’s most sought-after community.
- oversized covered front porch
- flowing flexible floorplan
- meticulously maintained
- nine-foot ceilings on main + lower levels
- top of the line gourmet kitchen
- light + bright with seamless outdoor connectivity
- twelve-foot wide Nana door looking over North Boulder Park
- in-floor radiant heat, central air conditioning + whole-house humidifier
- 4.2 kilowatt solar panels owned
- daylight basement with exterior access
White picket fencing surrounds a lush front yard with covered porch, illustrating timeless curb appeal. Inside, gorgeous hardwood floors ground a functional floorplan that marries a traditional layout with a modern, open-concept flow. A formal dining area sits beneath coffered ceilings, peering into the living area through a cased opening. Anchored by a spacious center island with seating, the kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with generous cabinet space, luxe appliances and seamless access to an al fresco dining area near the living space through Nana doors. Dual offices offer luminous hideaways and flexibility for at-home work. Retreat upstairs to find a primary suite characterized by designer elements, including a fireplace flanked by built-in storage, vaulted ceilings and a private deck. This rejuvenating motif is mimicked in a naturally lit, walkout lower level that flaunts a custom bar, tall ceilings, a fitness space and a wine cellar.
- entertainer’s ideal layout
- formal dining space with coffered ceilings
- fireplaces on each level
- designer kitchen flaunting luxe appliances
- seamless connectivity to the outdoors
- extraordinary primary suite with private balcony access
- walkout lower level with 9’ high ceilings
- custom bar, workout room + wine cellar
The cherished landscape of Boulder can be enjoyed at every turn within this radiant residence. An elevated back deck is set against a backdrop of gorgeous sunrises and a 12-acre park. From the oversized front porch, residents are awestruck by stunning views of the Foothills. The backyard offers yet another stage for leisure and entertainment with professional landscaping, a verdant lawn and ample sunshine.
- multiple outdoor connectivity points
- expansive + elevated back deck
- professionally landscaped back + front yards
- oversized front porch with mountain views
Revel in the best of Boulder living in this coveted locale tucked right at the foot of Mount Sanitas. Residents enjoy unparalleled access to nature trails and open space with endless possibilities for outdoor adventures. Ideal Market, fantastic local restaurants, ice cream and coffee shops are located nearby for convenience. Venture a few blocks further for access to downtown Boulder and the Pearl Street Mall.
- coveted Boulder locale
- proximity to Mount Sanitas
- unparalleled nature trails + open space
- nearby restaurants, ice cream + coffee shops
- access to downtown Boulder + Pearl Street Mall
- zoned for Foothills Elementary
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your monthly dose of significant properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.