860 detroit street // abundant allure
Historic harmony radiates throughout this renovated Congress Park residence. Originally built in 1920, this home has been thoughtfully updated while maintaining its nostalgic charm. A covered front porch leads into a luminous layout flanked by original hardwood flooring and woodwork. A built-out laundry room and a mudroom are added amenities. Additional upgrades include a 75-gallon high-efficiency water heater, new window coverings, fresh exterior paint, newer LED lights, forced air systems and more.
Surrounded by built-ins, a cozy fireplace centers a bright living area. A formal dining room sets the stage for at-home entertaining with original built-ins and a bar area with a beverage fridge. Exposed brick warms a spacious kitchen complete with a Wolf rangetop, quartz waterfall countertops, two dishwashers and two sinks. Nearby, a private home office offers an ideal home workspace.
- renovated Congress Park residence built in 1920
- inviting covered front porch
- original hardwood flooring + woodwork
- cozy fireplace surrounded by built-ins
- formal dining room with original built-ins + bar area
- spacious kitchen with a Wolf rangetop, quartz waterfall countertops, two dishwashers + two sinks
- primary suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet + spa-like bath
- covered, upper-level deck overlooking a large backyard
- built-out laundry room + mudroom
- upgrades include a 75-gallon high-efficiency water heater, new window coverings, fresh exterior paint + more
Retreat to a pristine primary suite flaunting vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet with built-ins. Experience serene rejuvenation in a spa-like bathroom with dual vanities and a soaking tub. Sizable secondary bedrooms provide versatile space for new residents’ specific needs. A finished basement offers flexible living space with a recreation room wrapped in cozy exposed brick.
- vaulted ceilings
- walk-in closet with built-ins
- dual vanities
- soaking tub
- cozy exposed brick
Enjoy seamless outdoor connectivity to a covered, upper-level deck located off the primary suite. Imagine peaceful mornings spent enjoying morning coffee in this outdoor escape. Endless possibilities for personalization unfurl in a large backyard with a patio and privacy fencing. A two-car detached garage offers ample storage for outdoor recreation equipment or gardening supplies.
- covered, upper-level deck
- large backyard
- patio space
- privacy fencing
- two-car detached garage
The lush, tree-lined streets of the Congress Park neighborhood invoke the dream of residential bliss. With the Botanical Gardens, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts, Rose Hospital and the exciting multi-use development project on 9th + CO just moments away, this location is a coveted haven. Within a quick drive are Denver’s best restaurants and shops in Cherry Creek North and all the amenities of Downtown or DTC.
- coveted residential locale
- proximity to Botanical Gardens, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts + Rose Hospital
- easy access to 9th + CO
- plethora of shops + restaurants
- Cherry Creek North, Downtown + DTC located nearby
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to stay in the know
Your monthly dose of significant properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.