959 south vine street // polished vibrance
Contemporary bliss emerges in this stunning new build by Devex Construction, Goerig Design Architecture and Coesivo Design Group. Poised on a 6,300-square-foot lot in East Wash Park, this 4-bedroom, 5-bathroom home has been thoughtfully designed with immaculate attention to detail throughout. A unique combination of steel, wood and glass design components commingle amongst an open layout flowing with handsome 8-inch wide French oak hardwood floors and vast floor-to-ceiling windows. A Montigo fireplace warms a dining room with front porch access through double doors. Grounded by a 10-foot island, a chef’s kitchen showcases a large walk-in pantry, and an 11-foot dining nook. A luxury appliance package includes Wolf, SubZero and Bosch appliances. Eyes are drawn to a Montigo fireplace in a great room as 12-foot bi-fold doors open to a rear patio. This home has been pre-wired for window coverings, speakers, a home theater system and electric car charger.
- stunning new build by Devex Construction, Goerig Design Architecture + Coesivo Design Group
- poised on a 6,300-sq-ft lot in East Wash Park
- unique combination of steel, wood and glass design components
- open layout flowing with 8” wide French oak hardwood floors + vast floor-to-ceiling windows
- dining room with a fireplace + front porch access through double doors
- chef’s kitchen showcasing a 10’ island, walk-in pantry + luxury appliance package
- 12′ bi-fold doors opening to a rear patio with a pergola + firepit
- primary suite boasting a fireplace, custom closets + a spa-like bath
- finished basement with wine storage + an exercise room
Custom steel stairs with butcher block treads ascend to a primary suite boasting a Montigo fireplace and sizable custom closets. A serene bathroom rivals the finest of spas with dual vanities, a soaking tub and an oversized, walk-in, curbless shower lined with hard surface slabs. Each additional bedroom offers a light-filled retreat with wide windows and ample closet space. Downstairs, a finished basement flaunts a recreation room with a sleek wet bar and cabinetry. Sommeliers delight in a beautiful, glass-lined wine storage area. Nearby, a dedicated exercise room is an added amenity.
- custom steel stairs with butcher block treads
- sizable custom closets
- spa-like bathroom
- glass-lined wine storage area
Revel in the coveted Colorado climate in multiple outdoor entertaining spaces. Extend at-home soirees through double doors in the dining room to a private front porch. Indoor-outdoor living is celebrated in a great room with 12-foot bi-fold doors opening to a sizable backyard. A rear patio is prepped for entertaining with a pergola cover, firepit and outdoor dining space. A two-car attached garage and a large, attached mudroom offer ample storage space.
- private front porch
- sizable backyard
- rear patio with a pergola cover
- firepit + outdoor dining space
East Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and two lakes. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are exploring around the park’s well-kept paths or enjoying a picnic on a sun-filled afternoon. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.
- spacious park + two lakes
- bike paths + tennis courts
- local restaurants, cafes + shops
- abundant outdoor recreation
- unique mix of residences
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to email@example.com.
to stay in the know
Your monthly dose of significant properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.