The coveted Denver lifestyle welcomes residents at 3700 Marion — an enclave of eight contemporary, multilevel hideaways tucked into the heart of RiNo. Each residence flaunts an open-concept floorplan and a curated mix of indoor-outdoor connectivity. The first of three stories allow owners to utilize the floor as a commercial space, or fully imagine the home with multiple levels of residential living. Soaring ceilings, oversized windows and chic finishes create an awe-inducing composition synonymous with the modern style of city living. A rooftop patio invites endless ways to entertain with a backdrop of city and mountain views. Easily accessible to RiNo’s endless amenities with convenient proximity to mass transit, these residences merge easy living with sophistication — all with impeccable live/work capabilities.
Natural light streams in through oversized windows, illuminating the chic composition of Euro-style finishes and natural materials. Each area is grounded by Porcelanosa flooring and crowned by soaring, double-height ceilings. The kitchen in each of these residences offers a stainless steel appliance package, a wide single-bowl sink, quartz countertops and a custom cabinetry system with soft-close hardware. The bathrooms (ranging from two to three bathrooms depending on the residence) include chrome fixtures for a timeless look. Crowning each residence is a stunning rooftop patio, granting residents and their guests seamless outdoor connectivity for treasured moments.
- 8 desirable residences in a coveted locale
- commercial + mixed-use capabilities for owners
- one block from River North Arts District
- unparalleled proximity to urban amenities
- indoor-outdoor flow
- cascades of natural light through oversized windows
- natural materials + euro-style finishes
- double-height ceilings
- Porcelanosa flooring
- easy access to mass transit
- rooftop patio with incredible views
- third-floor mezzanine
3700 Marion is situated at the apex of prime Denver living. The River North Art District, or “RiNo,” is an exciting blend of urban charm and unique industrial revival. Historic warehouses and factories now house a multitude of jazz bars, restaurants, brewpubs, art galleries and working studios. RiNo boasts a diverse mix of creative businesses ranging from visual artists, designers and furniture makers to craft distillers and brewers, winemakers, creators of unique outdoor gear and small-batch coffee roasters.
- proximity to RTD
- surrounded by breweries, boutiques + galleries
- plethora of restaurants + brewpubs
- easy access to downtown + the mountains
- 2 BD | 2 BTH | 1,206 SQ.FT.
- 3700 N Marion Street #106, Denver, CO 80205
- Townhouse MLS® #: REC3433097
- 2 BD | 2 BTH | 1,052 SQ.FT.
- 3700 N Marion Street #108, Denver, CO 80205
- Townhouse MLS® #: REC7664545
- 2 BD | 2 BTH | 1,084 SQ.FT.
- 3700 N Marion Street #105, Denver, CO 80205
- Townhouse MLS® #: REC4814698
presented by //
milehimodern (mhm) is Colorado’s premier real estate brokerage focused on the artistry of living. We believe in connection first; that every home has a soul-filled story to tell. Our purpose is to bring this story to light by discovering the artistic sizzle, the iconic value, the extraordinary architecture or simply the narrative of a beautiful life lived in each property. We are bringing an artful experience to real estate, energizing one soul at a time. To learn more about our real estate services, please visit mhmhomes.com. For press inquiries, reach out to email@example.com.
to stay in the know
Your dose of the coolest properties, seductive architecture, influential design, art that matters and community happenings.