1710 Sunset Boulevard, Boulder, CO, 80304
1710 Sunset Boulevard, Boulder, CO, 80304
Nestled on coveted Sunset Blvd, and immersed in breathtaking city and mountain views. This Sunset Hill masterpiece boasts upscale, traditional yet modern, artistic and designer, luxury Boulder living. Set amongst homes with linear, contemporary motifs, this East Hampton influenced downtown Boulder estate shines with meticulous details including transom windows, round columns, brick, cedar shingles, white painted trim, a multitude of outdoor living spaces, and the allure of timelessly curated finishes. Relax or entertain in the bright, open, south-facing living space and gourmet kitchen with seamless access to an expansive main level covered balcony steeped in University of Colorado, downtown neighborhoods, and foothills views. Rejuvenate in the upper level primary suite retreat with lofty vaulted ceilings, oversized south-facing windows, and a private covered balcony with spectacular, unobstructed, panoramic views. The luxury primary bathroom radiates bliss with spa-like finishes, and two walk-in closets with washer/dryer. The expansive walk-out lower level features an entertainment room, fitness studio, guest bedroom suite, wet bar, wine storage, patio, and fenced yard. Steps to Pearl Street, schools, parks, trails, shopping, and dining. Built by Chanin Development in 2010. This sale includes the option to purchase the adjacent separately deeded buildable vacant lot, with a current placeholder address of 0 Bluff Street. Together, these properties form a rarity in Boulder living, providing an opportunity to expand your fenced backyard into a private oasis, or build a custom compound with guest house, adjoining courtyard, and pool. 1710 Sunset Blvd sits on a 8,910 sqft lot. 0 Bluff Street is a 7,242 sqft parcel with a separate street entrance at the bottom of the hillside on Bluff Street. Total lot square footage is 16,152 sqft combined. 0 Bluff Street parcel is listed separately for $1,500,000. MLS# 979768. No sign on property. View Matterport tour!
- nestled in one of Boulder’s most coveted locales
- rare opportunity with inclusion of adjacent buildable lot
- residence built by renowned Chanin Development
- hillside setting with incredible views
- standout construction that marries traditional with modern
- East Hampton-style architecture
- remarkable outdoor connectivity
- luxurious primary suite with multiple walk-in closets
- luxurious finishes + hardwood floors throughout
The standout composition of this residence begins with its traditional curb appeal. Set amongst homes with linear, contemporary motifs, this estate shines with meticulous details including cedar shingles, transom windows and the allure of timelessly curated finishes. Formal spaces, such as an expansive home office and a radiant dining room, spark conversation with bright natural light and colorful pops. Wander further inside to discover an open-concept living, dining and kitchen area with seamless access to a balcony steeped in lush views. For endless rejuvenation, sneak away to a primary suite nestled beneath vaulted ceilings and complemented by a private balcony. The en-suite, five-piece bathroom radiates bliss with a soaking tub, dual vanities and spacious walk-in closets. Extend the soiree downstairs, where a full wet bar, wine storage room, recreation area, fitness room and more inspire ample opportunities for hosting guests.
- vibrant, light-filled oases throughout
- dedicated at-home office space
- stylish + colorful wallpaper
- hardwood flooring + gorgeous millwork
- chef’s kitchen with luxe appliances
- multiple balconies
- alluring + spacious primary suite with spa-like finishes
- entertainer’s lower level with wine storage, full bar + fitness room
The expansiveness of this unique opportunity cannot be understated. The current residence offers ample room for outdoor connectivity with a lush lawn, patio space and mature trees — an area with generous room to expand upon with the inclusion of the adjacent buildable lot. New owners may imagine a rare Boulder compound on one of the most sought-after streets with enough space to build a guest retreat or carriage home, all surrounded by a privacy screen of mature shrubs and trees. The scope of the adjacent buildable lot’s possibilities is endless with the option to build a pool, additional residence, lush outdoor oasis and more.
- rare inclusion of the adjacent buildable lot
- expansive area for new construction
- opportunity for a rare Boulder compound
- surrounded by privacy landscaping with easy street access
Boulder’s Sunset Hill neighborhood is exemplary of the area’s nationwide appeal. With unparalleled views of the Flatirons and Downtown Boulder, unmatched access to Boulder’s finest establishments — including the renowned Pearl Street Mall — and standout architecture, residency in Sunset Hill equates to beauty at every turn. The surrounding trails and seamless access to roadways means that neither mountain adventure nor urban amenities are ever too far away.
- radiant locale steeped in gorgeous views
- situated amongst fine architecture + stunning landscapes
- moments from the finest Boulder establishments
- easy access to the mountains, downtown + Denver